Project management is the process of leading the work of a team to achieve all project goals within the given constraints which includes the use of specific knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to deliver something of value to people.
Understand the meaning, importance and functions of project management. Basic project management tools are:
Skills Required For Project Management:
Hero Vired offers exclusive project management courses, if you are interested in carving a career.
Project Management Tools:
Projects typically have clear start and end dates, with short-term goals that lead to tangible outcomes or deliverables. Constraints such as budget, cost, resources, and time all these factors into a project’s feasibility, although, programs are composed of several interconnected projects which, when combined, achieve a long-term business goal.
The best project management tools are:
- Number Of Users: Number of users who will be using the project management platform.
- Budget: Check for a free option for smaller teams by first trying the tool.
- Features Required: Software resolves the issues first.
- Scalability: Ensure project will grow along with the project management requirements.
- Easy Usage: Usability of the project with the people. Easy implementation.
12 Best Business Having The Project Management Tools:
- A time tracking software, it is a project planning software with every tool your team needs to get work done faster and together.
- It is an employee computer usage monitoring software.
- No/user fee or learning curves.
- Free trial.
- Work from home teams and outsourced projects as its 100% cloud enabled.
- NASA, Disney, etc. are the companies using Proofhub.
- Cost: A free trial is available for new users.
- Scoro is an award-winning project management tools software which enables collaborative teams to work more efficiently and make decisions based on action-based data.
- It is the right project management tools for those who wish to bring structure to their work as they have a single place for project, client and teams which have organized real time overview and automated reports.
- Integrated with tools like Dropbox, Outlook and more.
- Cost: Premium plan starts at $33/user/month
- Much more robust than entry-level tools, like Basecamp, less complicated than MS Project, Workzone is the perfect project management solution for most teams.
- It works best for team of 5 to 500+ members.
- Top level reports, faster communication, different permission for client and users and improvised collaboration are its key features.
- Cost: Starts from $200/month
- A review and approval platform that runs itself.
- It is an enterprise-ready marketing project management software that helps teams to get their project deliverables reviewed and approved faster.
- Reduces errors and ensures compliance guidance.
- It organizes, streamlines, automates feedbacks on deliverables throughout the proofing process.
- Consistent review, clear deliverables, overview project dashboard and comment on videos, documents, etc. in real time are it key features.
- Used for marketing project, video production, website design, product catalogs.
- Cost: Starts from 89 €/month
- ProProfs Quiz Maker is a cloud-based quiz authoring tool designed for all industries.
- A SaaS software used for training and customer support.
- It offers an integrated platform for building online quizzes, skill assessments, online exams, online tests, lead quizzes, video quizzes, and more.
- It has project management tools designed to help businesses of all sizes to manage, track, and execute projects with ease.
- Gantt chats, shared calendar, Kanban board, timesheets, insightful reports, generate invoice, drag & drop function are its key features.
- Cost: Basic $2/user/month, Pro $4/user/month
- A developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing, sales, & customer service.
- Provides free CRM for customer support, sales, and marketing with easy usage.
- Provides live chat, meeting scheduling, and email tracking.
- Customer collaboration boards, pre-build project templates, data sync, database, task management ticketing system, in-depth dashboard analytics are its key features.
- Cost - Free plan available with plans starting from $45/month.
- Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes computer software and web-based business tools.
- Transform the work, with a unique and powerful suite of software that runs the entire business.
- Best known for the online office suite offering Zoho Office Suite.
- Effective file management, Gantt charts, create & collaborate with one tool, integration via Zoho CRM for a growing business are its key features.
- Cost: $25/month for up to 20 projects.
- GanttPRO is one of the best project management tools, appreciated over 250k managers across the planet.
- It helps build project plans and timelines, track workflow, control expenses, follow deadlines, and arrange productive collaboration in a single place.
- The solution offers ready-made Gantt chart templates for an easy start.
- Balanced workload, collaboration, workspace, easy start with project templates.
- Cost: Team plan starts from 7.90$ /user/month (annual billing)
- Project management tool that enables your teams to collaborate, plan, analyze and manage everyday tasks.
- nTask is new and is on its blooming state in the market.
- Its user-friendly business ideas are the key factors that new businesses and start-ups will readily adopt its new project management tools.
- Task, risk, time, project & resource management are its key features.
- Cost: - Free plan Unlimited workspaces, 100MB storage. Pro Plan $2.99, Unlimited everything.
- All-in-one team collaboration tool, with unlimited message history, powerful features & apps to make your team super productive.
- It is one of the hybrid project management tools that function as a team collaboration platform as well as a task management system.
- Chanty can be integrated with third-party apps including Trello, Google Drive, Dropbox & more.
- Cost: Free plan up to 10 users; Business plan at $3/user/month.
- Project management tool helps teams manage tasks and communication, resulting in faster and easier completion of work.
- Ready to use online task and project management tools for teams.
- Mobile apps for iOS & Android easy assign and intuitive project management.
- Cost: Starts $5 user/month.
- Celoxis is project management tool which helps companies to plan & track their portfolio, projects, tasks, resources, timesheets, issues, and risks from one place.
- 360-degree real-time insights
- Easily allocate resources to tasks based on availability, demand, and skills.
- Cost: SaaS $25/user/month & On-Premises $450/user.
Importance Of Project Management Tools:
How The Project Management Tools Aid To Project Managers
Project management tools not only helps the organization but also the employees for overall development building healthy work space. Organizations must pay special attention to their processes, operations, and finances to keep themselves afloat. This blog covered the project management tools & its benefits which help organizations and the employees to meet the organizational goal.