Benefit from the Hero Group’s decades of research and understanding of the Indian education and job landscape.
* Certificates are indicative and subject to change
After graduating from the program, you will be able to:
1. Write an Equities Research Report. The program covers how investment banks build the underlying models of their equity research reports.
2. Understand the stock markets. You will have a clear idea of the fundamental analysis of stocks and their valuations, ratio analysis, and investment research.
3. Work at a VC firm. VC firms focus on non-traded or private firms, which are extremely difficult to value. You will be taught how to use market sizing, market shares, and growth rates to value unlisted firms.
4. Understand how the financial markets really work. From the core theory to its application, its relationship with the economy, the labour market, and the psychology of the markets – we cover it all.
A large part of understanding finance is learning about the financial and accounting regulations, market-specific nuances, economic factors, and the data and technological availability – which are all geography-dependent. While the program covers details on global regulations and standards, it will also ensure that you are ready to work in Indian markets, for Indian clients, and for maybe even for your own India-focused start-up.
Anyone interested in making a career in high finance or fintech, who might come from a basic finance, business administration or technology background. Working professionals with some exposure to banking, or any finance related domain including operations, may find the program extremely useful to transition to pure finance and fintech roles.